[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - C-Bar C-Note Bounties

C-Bar C-Note Bounties

You have no life. Click here to get one!

C-Bar C-Note Bounties

Postby Dropshot on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:21 pm

That's right bounties! Ricochet has so kindly place $100 awards on each machine at C-Bar. Who ever has the GC on a machine at the end of the night Oct. 15th wins $100. $100 a machine x 5 machines = the potential to win $500! I would assume if you are reading this then you can just post your scores here, or if you are not reading this make sure to tell the bartender your name so you can collect your prize.
Dropshot

Re: C-Bar C-Note Bounties

Postby Opto on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:00 am

30 mil on Rollergames w/o EB's - (doubt this'll last).
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 am

9,987,970 on Road Kings, I also got the Judge Dredd the other day at 1.4 bil. I doubt that one will stand either.
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 am

Wow. Was that Road Kings score almost rolling the score?

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby Dropshot on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 am

Yeah, my final ball lasted 7 seconds, there really was no reason why I shouldn't have rolled it. Actually my last 2 balls lasted about 40 seconds all together.

Rollergames is down. 2 balls are stuck in the chute leading to the upper flipper. It looks like the metal guide at the bottom was bent in preventing the balls to casually flow through.

Also, the mylar under the ramp on Road Kings is starting to bend up, there was a ball stuck under the ramp and kinda wedged there. Dennis and I pulled the machine out and leaned it back to free the ball with no problem. It plays just fine but might be something worth at least taking a quick look at.
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 pm

We fixed Road Kings by trimming the mylar. Changed the pricing on TZ, lubed the sticky button and worked on the kick out hole. Bent the wire back on roller games, so the balls will pass the metal ring. Found broken slingshot wire on Judge Dredd.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby PirateMike on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

635ish on TZ - didn't even make GC, so I know it's not gonna stand.

The saucer crapped out on me midgame on Rollergames - I was at 15 mil, and suddenly the saucer stopped registering. Started back up halfway through the next game...
PirateMike

Postby Jeri on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:16 am

I think we have the saucer working better Roller Games now. Demolition Man is over there now, but it's not part of the bounty this month. FWIW

-Jer
Jeri

Postby videomode on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:14 am

dennis
videomode

Postby Dropshot on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 am

Is that the Demo Man from Slabtown?
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Demolition Man is the Slabtown one. Swords of Fury is coming out too (starting to glitch out). We're going to put games in their place for the tournament.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Opto on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Games like BSD? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby eric on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Or Hardbodies? Would be great alongside all the widebodies.
eric

Postby Dropshot on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 am

KGB beat my 987 with a 997 then I rolled it and it read 999... as the GC. So if you roll it your score will read 999.... So I guess it is up to Ricochet but I propose anyone who rolls it (would end with 999...) should have a 1 game playoff for the money.

Also, GC's Jackbot with 8.2bil?
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:31 am

A playoff sounds like a good way to deal with Road Kings. I would have set the machine to have harder rules if I had known it was so easy to max out.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby Dropshot on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:15 am

Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 am

That TZ is still nasty, which is good though!
Dropshot

Postby eric on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:26 am

I think the easiness of Road Kings has more to do with its pitch than its rules settings.

*EDIT* What I wrote earlier made no sense.
Last edited by eric on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric

Postby Jeri on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks. We'll head over there and fix the ramp.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby eric on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:15 pm

eric

Next

Return to Events