[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - C-Bar C-Note Bounties

C-Bar C-Note Bounties

You have no life. Click here to get one!

Re: C-Bar C-Note Bounties

Postby Jeri on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:37 am

We put a longer leg on TZ to help with this. After the bounties are over we will tweak Road Kings, so it's harder to reach 999,999,999.

We fixed an end of stroke switch and the ramp switch on Twilight Zone.

-Jer
"You call it lowering standards, I call it a learning opportunity"
Jeri

Postby Dropshot on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:10 am

KGB FINALLY rolled Road Kings. So far it's a two man playoff.
Dropshot

Postby Jeri on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 am

We fixed a bind on Roller Games upper flipper and confirmed you can get multiball. The magnet shot rarely makes it all the way over for some reason.
TZ has a new switch on the ramp now, makes the sounds *and* scores.
JD ramp is fixed.

-Jer
Jeri

Postby coyle on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:15 pm

The night life ain't no good life, but it's my life.
coyle

Postby Jeri on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 pm

I checked the screws and they are there. It's the type where the screws are bellow the metal plate. There are even washers just in case the plastic is cracked. I was going to put a stronger coil, but we didn't have a "29" on hand.

-jer
Jeri

Postby Opto on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:55 am

So . . . where are the bounty GC scores at?

9,999,999 Dropshot/KGB playoff battle on Road Kings

I've got 30m on Rollergames

TZ is factory 750 (someone REALLY needs to break this - although the game playing a little weird, it's a gettable score).

Jackbot is factory 8.5?

JD - who's got this and what's the score?
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Opto on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:08 pm

That's what I like to see! Can't let that TED guy w/ his 750,000,000 even go home with the $100.
Opto

Postby ROM on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:31 pm

I just made a blog post about the bounty hunt.
Plus I wrote a reminder to register for the cascadia cup. enjoy?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:37 pm

I had to edit 1 line, the 3 others becomes a new 3 others every round. If anyone cares Nhu and Sara are in today's paper because of the Lutz closing. enjoy?
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:58 am

975 on TZ - 3__ LITZ champ. I bet someone will get this.
Opto

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 am

KGB has his TZ score listed as 983m. Is that accurate? I thought I saw 965m last night...
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:39 am

Unless he came in last night after 11:30, I've got the current GC at 975 with the next score at 965 or so.
Opto

Postby ROM on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 am

Ya... I'm guessing he just input it incorrectly into the PPM high scores. or something. That's what I was going by there.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 am

We all know that feelings are what's most important . . . especially in pinball.
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 pm

well I put a 1.6 on it last night so i doesn't even matter anymore. Also got LITZ champ at 330?
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

Creature was put in last night. Sorry Noah, got Rollergames. 34 on ball 1 and ended with 36.
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:12 pm

So it's over. I hear there were only like 4 people there the final night. Pretty weak. Anyway I am pretty sure Fred got Jackbot, I got Rollergames, Judge Dredd, Twilight Zone, and then Steve and I split Road Kings. Thanks for putting this on Ricochet, it was fun!
Dropshot

Postby revtest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Totally thanks it was super fun! Sorry about the last night blues I was spent from the night before! thanks again for the new best spot in town!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Opto on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Yeah - that was a lot of fun - definitely got me to drive across town more than usual. Thanks Ricochet!
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Thursday killed me too! We did it right though Jeri, Trish, Dennis, Kevin you (Jake) and I all night with a night capper at Kevin's.
Dropshot

PreviousNext

Return to Events