[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - The Know

The Know

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

The Know

Postby sauce on Mon May 17, 2010 11:43 am

Current line up: Terminator 3, The Simpsons Pinball Party, and Tales of The Arabian Knights.

Terminator 3: The rpg was not working at all, no fun. Otherwise playing fine.

TSPP: Super floaty, I was doing backhand bangbacks. Shots to the couch to lock a ball, lost the ball, and the machine would go through ball search before giving you another ball. When I got the 3rd ball in the couch it went through ball search for even longer eventually dropping all 3 from the couch, but not awarding multiball. Everything else seems to be working fine.

ToTAN: Left flipper was a little low, otherwise a fun game to play. No big complaints on this one.
sauce

Re: The Know

Postby sauce on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Currently, Sopranos and The Addams Family. All non-GI Lights were out on Addams Family, didnt play it. Sopranos was playing alright, but the right flipper was a little high.
sauce

Postby inthecan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:32 am

Stopped in last night to discover that Globetrotters will not eject a ball when a game is started and Cyclone is turned off with an OOO sign on it.
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Postby inthecan on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:19 am

As of 7/12/11 Their current line up is:
HG - Playing awesome!
Sorcerer - Playing brutal (Outposts are wide open) but wonderfully, I really love this machine. :lol:
BOP - Turned off
The Sopranos - Seems freshly shopped, very nice.
Comet - Seems like it is leaning a bit to the left, other than that it is playing fine.
inthecan

Postby ROM on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 am

Don't forget to update the map! :P
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm

oooh :o ok.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby inthecan on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 am

Shit, I guess I don't know a Cyclone from a Comet.
inthecan

Return to The Machines