[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - the standard

the standard

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: the standard

Postby ROM on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Thanks for checking it out. Weird that it's not doing it anymore. I didn't play the game, but I watched DDT play a couple games. When you lock a ball, it's supposed to keep a ball up in the area with the car, right?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Legs on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 am

it's had that issue on and off. when i played it like two and a half weeks ago, it wasn't locking balls, but a week later it was. hmmmm.
"Vrabel, on a bad luck streak and perhaps a little drunk, can't keep up." -The Willamette Week
Legs

Postby Ricochet on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 am

We rebuilt the all flippers on TZ and just found new display glass for Police Force(will install tomorrow).

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby ROM on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Ricochet - Are you removing Twilight Zone from Standard for good? I noticed it gone this evening.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Ricochet on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 pm

We moved Twilight Zone to O'malley's and put Judge Dredd in The Standard.
Ricochet

Postby ROM on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Okay. Thanks.

Also, O'Malley's was already a location on the map - I believe you, or someone, attempted to add it as a new location. See:

Can you confirm that World Poker Tour is not at O'Malley's anymore? that was the old operator's machine maybe?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:02 am

JD - finally woooooooooooooo. Never had one on location to play. Only played a few games on it at shows. Thanks Ricochet!
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Dropshot on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:55 am

Yeah, sweet! I have only played one a few years back when it was at Satyricon and it was a complete pile.
Dropshot

Postby PatC on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Now you just need to get a 1982 Rocky () and put it there along with Demo Man.... and you can have an All-Stalone line-up.

There apparently was never a Rambo machine (which, in a way is surprising), but you could put in this one in a pinch...
PatC

Postby Opto on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Nerd Police Here . . .

Judge Dredd is technically not a stallone machine, and is actually not a movie license. It's based entirely on the comic book franchise.

However, a raven on location would be pretty amazing - maybe alongside a Bad Girls and Genesis. Not sure what type of business would want any part of it though.
Opto

Postby HornedGramma on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Oh wow man way cool. The SuperPin machines are my favorites, across the board. Now we just need a Popeye Saves the Earth somewhere in town -- I've never played one; it is my white whale.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby ROM on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Dude, Popeye's my whizite whale, also. They keep faking me out at the NW Show with that one.

I hope the game plays this song the entire time.

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Oh! This just in: Judge Dredd is amazing!

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Ricochet on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Rebuilt the lower flippers on Black Rose.
Fixed magic wand diverter and replaced the flipper rubber in Pinball Magic
Tightened loose flipper link in Fish Tales.

(Oh and I doubt we'd buy sucktastic Popeye :D )
Ricochet

Postby ROM on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:32 am

Judge Dredd. I think there's a canadian coin in the right coin slot. Some type of coin seems stuck in there, at least.
Game issue: In the Dead World ring thing, during multiball it won't recognize that a ball is up there. So like, the third ball you lock to start multiball will stay up there for the entire multiball. Thus, you can end up playing a multiball with only one ball on the playfield. Not fair! Once you drain your last ball in the multiball, you have to wait for a ball search to turn the Dead World and drop the ball.

Opto was saying that there's a rom update that will hold each locked ball in Dead World. And then once you've locked three, it will release all three. That sounds cool!

Black Rose was turned off last night. Not sure why.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Opto on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 am

I think it's actually a Rom update along with a big plastic thing that replaces the deadworld planet thingy. Makes the deadworld disc actually hold balls for multiball. Pretty neat looking, but doesn't actually change gameplay that much. I'd probably do it if I had the machine at home, but not sure how it would hold up on location.

Opto

Postby Ricochet on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 pm

I think the crane will automatically remove the ball in every mode without the Dead World mod installed. It might be an opto problem if the Dead World doesn't start spinning when the ball sneaks in from the top.

We're slowly replacing out the coin mechs with ones that reject foreign coins better. Sorry about the jam.

Black Rose had reports of resets, so we asked them to turn it off. We'll be back in town Saturday to fix them up.

-Jer
Ricochet

Postby Ricochet on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Rebuilt the power supply in Black Rose and fixed and end of stroke switch.
The opto for the arm ball drop was misaligned, so it thought the ball dropped onto the playfield before it did.

Jer
Ricochet

Postby ROM on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm

The jackpot shot on judge dredd isn't registering. Maybe sometimes it does... but sometimes it definitely doesn't.
ROM

Postby PatC on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Sorry, I saw it, you missed.
PatC

PreviousNext

Return to The Machines