[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Crow Bar

Crow Bar

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Crow Bar

Postby fathom22 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 pm

They have a Monster Bash & Getaway now plus they will be getting a Congo tomorrow. Had an opportunity to get this location but was totally out of pinballs so we had to grab 3 from Slabtown. Man it's tough to get new pinball spots with Stern only releasing maybe one decent pinball a year!
fathom22

Re: Crow Bar

Postby Opto on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 am

Sweet!!! Finally some decent pins are making there way closer to NE Portland!
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 pm

I just noticed this on the map, and was coming here to make a post!

Nice line-up.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 am

Getaway is gone, and a pristine Attack from Mars has taken its place. All stock scores, at the mo'. I failed to do anything past 2 bil on it. But that was my fault.

Only possible issue with it is that the metal bar that runs along the right inlane is significantly lower than it should be (the one on the left inlane is normal height). One time my friend Joe hit the light lock ramp, and when it dropped the ball into the right inlane, the ball bounced straight over the bar and into the outlane. It was wack!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby PatC on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Shit... I knew about this change but was keeping it a secret until I could get some numbers up on that AFM.

Alas, I only played on Friday and couldn't score much either. It's playing sweet, though. Not as sweet as the one at Holman's is right now (or was last week), but still really good.

ATTACK!
PatC

Postby ROM on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm all about blurting everything out to everyone. That's my MO! Secrets are for scaredycats.

For the sake of the map, man! Let's keep this data fresh!!
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby PatC on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I concur... I was scared. I'll man up for the future.

I would have posted a change to the map, but I've been addicted to Isaac's app, and it doesn't support posting changes... yet?
PatC

Postby ROM on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm

uh, I'm fairly certain it will support posting changes.

It'll be ready sooooon. He's hoping to get it to apple this weekend. But, ya know, things could happen between now and then.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby ROM on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Vibe Police
ROM

Postby PatC on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 pm

The Congo machine was gone on Friday... not sure where it went.

It was replaced with a large empty space in my heart.
(maps has been updated)
PatC

Postby fathom22 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Worry no more... Congo got shopped out and went to Clinton St. Pub last Friday. Scared Stiff is being brought back to life and will be going into Crow Bar to fill the vacancy left by Congo Tues or Wed this week.

~MWM
fathom22

Postby PatC on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Glad it's not going down to 2 machines there; I like the three.

Last night I finally GC'd that AFM with a mere 9.4b. I like how that's playing, nice and fast -- anyone any good at that game could do much better on it.
PatC

Postby Opto on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Excellent news - really nice to have a solid lineup in North Portland. Gonna have to check out that SS soon.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby ROM on Wed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm

The Monster Bash has a very very short ball save. I watched a group of people who were really excited about the machine get bummed out over and over because of the short ball save. My suggestion is to at least make it long enough so that if you flip once and it's a bad shot that causes a drain, then you'll get it back. At the mo', once you've flipped it's already too late.
Vibe Police
ROM

Return to The Machines