[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - What are we missing?

What are we missing?

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Re: What are we missing?

Postby Soundcard on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm at the studio tonight so I might have time to stop in and catalog the machines they have for he map. And yea I was talking about Grand Central.
I'm just rehabing my shoulder... and trying to get my fuck on.
Soundcard

Postby Soundcard on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 pm

WoF, WCS, Terminator, Rollergames. Concept entertainment is he company that runs them.
Soundcard

Postby ROM on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:42 am

Sweet. thanks for adding that to the map.

Is that Terminator 2 or 3?
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Soundcard on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 pm

the one with the gun in the backglass. i can never remember which that is. keep in mind though that WoF is the only playable machine at the moment, due to remodeling. but they lady at customer service assured me that the others would be playable "soon".
Soundcard

Postby revtest on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:26 pm

I'll tell ya what we're missing is you all at the meetings! Jerks!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby Soundcard on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 pm

i was there early. contracted a case of food poisoning yesterday.
Soundcard

Postby Dropshot on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 pm

So far it seems that most of the games we have listed have shown up at a few locations...so let's keep adding! I would like to see a Corvette and a Dirty Harry. DH for $1500 on CL right now too.
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 pm

My impression of Corvette (it was a really nice one I played a few times at a show), was very good. Fast and flowey layout from Gomez.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby Soundcard on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:28 pm

corvette at the bowling alley on powell. the display is all fucked up though.
Soundcard

Postby HornedGramma on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 am

There was a Dirty Harry at, I believe, Pinstripes (on Milwaukie). Only very briefly, though, but that means there's one somewhere in town.

I think it was operated by Brothers Amusement.
So much for a friendly topic...
HornedGramma

Postby ROM on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 am

There was one at that bar near Tennessee Reds... I can't remember the name.
Also, Rhodes has a Dirty Harry. I think his is the one at Brads.
Vibe Police
ROM

Postby Dropshot on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Yeah...so I meant pinball at places people actually play pinball at, not just some shitty bar off in the middle of no where run by a shitty operator...
Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:42 pm

However. Brad's is nearby Pier Park.
Dropshot

Postby Opto on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm

I'll speak up for ol' rhodesy. He's been getting his games whipped into shape. They may not be ricochet dialed, but he just did a full number on Funhouse, World Cup Soccer and a few others. Dirty Harry was playing pretty good last night, but it's not currently on route (yet). A vast improvement over their previous states.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby HornedGramma on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:37 am

HornedGramma

Postby Dropshot on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:11 pm

No, I am actually implying spots with 3/4+ pins where most people usually try to meet up with others to play pinball. Not just one lone bar off in the corner that maybe someone who lives close by plays at.
Dropshot

Postby HornedGramma on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Right, so... A place YOU play at. Got it.

I said it somewhere else, but I'll say it again for posterity: 'we' need a Popeye Saves the Earth.
HornedGramma

Postby Dropshot on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 pm

I ONLY play at Putter's and the Lutz and your shit is still annoying....didn't we go over this last year?

Dropshot

Postby Dropshot on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Dropshot

Postby HornedGramma on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 am

Jesus dude lighten up.
HornedGramma

Previous

Return to The Machines