[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Florida Room

Florida Room

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Florida Room

Postby PinBrawler on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 pm

PinBrawler

Re: Florida Room

Postby bounceback on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:17 am

awesome, really appreciate the update-- getting feedback on what you guys are doing to games really helps us understand how they work, and the more we know, the less we will whine with shit that probably sounds really stupid to you guys. i had no idea, for example, that sopranos didn't have an overall difficulty setting, i just knew that i rip the shit outta that machine when i go there, but i'm not that good at most other sopranos around town. i don't think it's just me being lucky on that one, it seemed like the ball save was endless... nice to know that it wasn't on "very easy" or something though.

did i mention that pinball techs are a heroic species that should have their own postage stamp?
bounceback

Return to The Machines