[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Crazy Flipper Fingers • View topic - Slims bar in St. Johns

Slims bar in St. Johns

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Slims bar in St. Johns

Postby inthecan on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:18 am

Stopped by this place the other day, for those who don't know this place is truly the O.G. Dive bar of St. Johns and it pretty much rules, it opens super early in the morning and has a ton of charm to it. Thankfully they recently moved the pins away from the stage (kegs were always stacked around the tables making it a bit akward) and put them in the very back of the joint. Currently the have a Family Guy and a FIRE! FG plays fine but FIRE! was having an issue with accepting coins so sadly I was not able to play it, looked rad though.

I hear that the food is really great at this place but I have yet to try it, they do certainly make good pours and they always have Racer 5 IPA on tap which is a big plus in my book.

I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law! - Bugs Bunny
inthecan

Re: Slims bar in St. Johns

Postby Opto on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 am

Food is killer.
"I hear the trunk shot on Theater Of Magic can be deadly."
Opto

Postby inthecan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:54 am

Another great thing is that Plew's Brews is right down the street! Got a growler of Super Dog IPA for 7.00 dollars there the other day, not a bad deal at all.

inthecan

Postby revtest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Fire is fixed by the way go check it out before he pulls it!!!! soon!!!!
REVEREND-TEST
revtest

Postby inthecan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Anyone up for a field trip out there on this Wed eve, anyone? Get some of their awesome grub and maybe a pint or two at Plew's beforehand? Could also hit the P club I suppose, they had a pretty nice LOTR and a Whodunnit? Last time I was there about 2 months ago.
inthecan

Return to The Machines