Lutz

Locations to play. Make notes on the current status and quality of machines throughout town.

Lutz

Postby Dropshot on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:44 pm

I just got word the other day that the lutz will be getting a third machine, right now they have LOTR and South Park. From what I understand they will be getting rid of LOTR and getting 2 more games. South Park works perfectly, however it is South Park. I have asked Joel to get a list, if possible, from Melody Amusement to choose from. Hopefully the switch will be made with in a week or two.
Dropshot

Re: Lutz

Postby bounceback on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 pm

man, you should get melody to make a list of reasons their machines are always in shit shape. they "operate" the games at the standard (by taking the quarters out of them i guess,) and they have cool machines that are always falling apart. you don't have to be a genius to clean that fucking medieval once in a blue moon. it's a goddamn crying shame. the trunk is broken on theater, and you could throw it across the room if you wanted to without tilting. the MM on the other hand tilts just fine, but ironically has super wobbly legs so you can just shift it around. that's been a problem basically since they put them in. it just amazes me that these "companies" are "operating" these "machines" on their "routes" but they don't ever "do" "anything" to "them" to make them "play" ""better"" and "melody" seems to be one of the worst in portland even though i'd be happy to help them "clean" their "games" it could be like 4H club trash pickup day for CFF'rs.

""""""""""
bounceback

Postby Dropshot on Fri May 14, 2010 9:20 am

Didn't realize I said it before and it never happened but once again, and I heard it from the owner this time, a 3rd machine will be moved in sometime in the next few days. No sure which title it will be but if the 3 make money they are willing to take BBH out and put in a 4th.
Dropshot

Postby eric on Fri May 14, 2010 10:28 am

Does Melody still operate that location?
eric

Postby Dropshot on Fri May 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Sadly, yes. However when I call them they are very prompt to fix any issue!
Dropshot

Postby ROM on Fri May 14, 2010 7:07 pm

More like Slutz Tavern.

did I just make that up?!
Vibe Police
ROM

Return to The Machines